Monday, April 23, 2012

The Waiting Game

So, I'm not waiting, quite impatiently, for the ball to get rolling on admittance to SNHU.  I have turned in all the necessary paperwork and now I wait.....and wait.....and wait some more....Classes start at the end of the month...in seven days to be exact.  How is that enough time to ensure that I will have the books that I need for class?  I'm beginning to freak out.  Then again, it might just mean that I will have to wait another two months for the next section to begin.  I don't want to, but if that's what happens, then so be it.  I'm just so excited about all of this!

So, there really isn't much news otherwise.  There are sick people in the house and thankfully, they have sequestered themselves at the other end of the house. :)  Hopefully that will help to keep the rest of us from getting sick.  But, that's all for now.  I have nothing else going on.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment