Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Glad It's Over

So the past couple of weeks has been an extreme emotional roller coaster and I'm so glad that it's finally over.  Well, at least on our end it is.  Of course the others involved are still running their mouths about everything, trying to justify the way that they handled the situation, but that's their right as a human being.  I just find it so funny that they are still insisting on their innocence.  I'm just thankful that the negativity is gone from my world.  I no longer have to worry about whether or not they will invade our home and use and abuse us and our belongings.  I am no longer stressed out beyond belief.  It's a good day tater!  


This will officially be the last time that they are ever mentioned on my blog.  I have to officially remove them and their negativity from my life!


On to other news!  My classes start on April 30th and I still have not been officially registered yet!  I've been freaking out all week about being able to get my books and things before classes start.  I really hope that everything works out, but if it doesn't then I will at least be able to start at the end of June when the next term begins.  I'm so thankful for the support that I have received from all of my friends about my decision to follow my dream of being a writer!  I seriously don't think that I would have taken this leap without all the encouragement that I have received from all of you wonderful people!  You all know who you are and I love you so much for being so incredibly amazing!


So, I think that's about all there will be for tonight, unless I think of anything else.  I would really like some feedback from my friends who are reading my blog.  I can't wait to really get going with my writing and begin writing some meaningful blogs instead of all of the crap that has been on here lately.  At least I can move on properly now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment